- 1. Uncategorized
- 1. What is the standard turnaround time of your company?03.05.17More
After the final approval of your order before printing, we take 4 to 6 business days, which is our standard lead time.
- 2. Is there any way to get fastest shipping from you?03.05.17More
Yes, with a small fee you can request a rush service plan. This will cut it down to 3 or 4 business days.
- 3. Can I get my own/custom artwork printed from your company?03.05.17More
Absolutely. We specialize in all kinds of custom printing. You can easily get your artwork printed with us.
- 4. How would I know what the final product will look like?03.05.17More
With a small sampling fee we can send a physical sample to make sure the product is to the specifications and requirements of the customer. Otherwise, normally we provision a digital proof with a flat and a 3D view to show exactly how the finished box will look like, for approval purposes.
- 5. Does your company provision wholesale prices?03.05.17More
Yes, it does. For graphic designers and whole sellers/resellers, we provision a special program which comprises of special discounts.
- 6. Do you provide shipping outside the USA?03.05.17More
We certainly do. Our customers hail from all parts of the world. We are currently providing our services to people in Australia, UK, USA and Canada. However, our shipping is only free within USA & Canada.
- 7. What are your payment method options?03.05.17More
We accept Master, Amex, Visa, Discover, Paypal or Check.
- 8. In what form are the boxes shipped?03.05.17More
All of our boxes are shipped pre-assembled (Glued) and flat.
- 9. What file type does your company require for printing?03.05.17More
For printing we require pdf, psd, ai format with an at least 300 dpi file.
- 10. What printing methods does your company use?03.05.17More
Custom Boxes Hub has a futuristic digital, offset and screen process present in-house, with a skilled labor force.
- 11. How to order your Custom Boxes?03.05.17More
We have a highly expert team of designers that is at your disposal. They offer their services Free of cost to create the perfect blue print for your custom boxes. With us you also have the facility to completely customize your boxes yourself. Just tell us your original ideas and designs and we will make them happen for you. Ordering custom printed boxes is only a matter of clicks at Custom Boxes Hub!
- 12. What are the steps to process my order?03.05.17More
This involves 4 easy steps.
- Submit your quote request
- Email us or upload your artwork
- Approve the digital proof we provide
- After confirmation of payment, the production of your order will start.